|Admissions for Undergraduate
and Postgraduate courses are done through
All India Entrance Examination. The
entrance examination for Undergraduate
courses are conducted during April /
May every year while for Postgraduate
courses are conducted during May / June
The Entrance Examination for Undergraduate
courses is based on the 10+2 syllabus
followed by major 10+2 Boards. For Postgraduate
courses, the syllabus for Entrance Examination
is based on syllabus of Undergraduate
(a) Selection will be made on the basis
of marks secured by the candidates in
the All India Common Entrance Examination.
Intimation letter will be sent to the
candidates provisionally selected for
admission, in the order of merit.
(b) Incase of candidates who secure
the same marks in the Entrance Examination,
selection will be made having regard
to their academic performance in the
For Eligbility click
Entrance Exam will be on: 31 May 2013
||Delivered by Post
HOSTEL & MESS ANNUAL FEE:
- Admission fee is a onetime payment collected from the candidate
- For Indian Students: Rs. 10, 000/-
- For Forien Students: USD 500/-
- Admission fees will be collected on submission of application form. An admit card will be issued to the candidate on payment of admission fees
- Where the application form is submitted after results, xerox copy of the mark sheet shall be enclosed along with the application form.
- Mode of payment for candidates submitting the application form in Chennai can be either by Cash or by Demand Draft
- Mode of payment for candidates submitting the application form other than Chennai should be by Demand Draft only.
||Deluxe Air Conditioned Room #
||Deluxe Non Air Conditioned room #
||Indian & NRI Students
|Indian & NRI Students
# Rooms shall be on a triple sharing basis.
Hostel & Mess fee payment shall be made on an annual basis at the beginning of every academic year.
Hostel accommodation and Mess fee are mandatory for first-year students of Undergraduate courses for the Academic year 2013-14. However, students from Chennai area are exempted if requested.
NON HOSTEL STUDENTS::
Compulsory food and transportation facility are planned for students admitted for Undergraduate course during the Academic year 2013- 2014 (including Students residing in Chennai).
- Mess Fee - Rs. 17,000/- for the academic year towards Breakfast, Lunch, and refreshments during tea breaks.
- Transportation fee - Routes & Annual costs per route will be finalized and circulated in the month of May'13.
- 100% of Tution fees granted as scholarship for State Toppers of all Boards
- 50% of Tution fees granted as scholarship for school toppers
(Note: Student has to submit the mark sheet and Rank Certificate attested by head of the School)
- 50% of Tution fees granted as scholarship for students having participated in National level Sports competition / event
- 30% of Tution fees granted as scholarship for Students having participated in State level Sports competition / event
(Note for c & d: Students eligible for sports scholarship will have to be certified by Physical Education Teacher from the University. The students sports participation shall be monitored during the first academic year)
- 35% of Tution fees granted as scholarship for students securing 90% above Marks in the Board examinations
- 25% of Tution fees granted as scholarship under "SARVA SIKSHA" Scheme
- 25% of Tution fees granted as scholarship for the following special category students:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidate
- Parent being an Ex-servicemen
- Physically Handicapped candidate
- First Graduate candidate
- The above listed scholarships are not applicable for admissions into Architecture Course
Prospectus Click here
Applications Forms Click here
Applications Form Information Brochure Click here
To Apply Online Click here
For Admissions please contact:
+ 91 - 44 - 2229 0247, 2229 0125